Saturday, April 22, 2017

New Easter suits


Every year the boys get one new Easter suit from Costco since the price is a bargain for an entire suit and they wear it all year long. I've done this for 7 years now so of course, Benson has a TON of suit options! Every suit color and pastel shirt color you can think of, haha. But this is probably the last year that they'll all be matching since the biggest size is a size seven!! It's almost sad or the end of an era, hahaha. 

We're taking pictures in the round-about section in the middle of the street- kind of funny since all the cars would slow down to look at us as I'm trying to get the kids to look at me and smile. I told them they would earn a starburst for each good smile so they were more than ready to smile a million times. 

Happy Easter!




Shad's face cracks me up here- and of course, it's the only one of Benson smiling! Of course!!




No comments: