Monday, December 28, 2015

Meeting Brothers

Ty and Levi are in love with this little guy. Shaddie isn't so sure... he isn't mean, just indifferent, which is good. I don't have to worry about leaving Benson on the couch or anything so I'm sure Shad will just get used to him soon! It's interesting because we've never had this age gap before :) I sure love having these 4 boys together. Now that they are all here, it seems to be perfect timing and spacing. Ty and Levi are best buds and now Shaddie has his buddy!!














Terry and Lori were in town and stopped by to meet Benson and say hi. It was so good to see them!! I really am so blessed to have such close, wonderful, interested aunts and uncles who take the time to know what's going on in my life and care. Shad kept looking at Uncle Terry really strange and I told him that he was Grandpa Wengert's brother. Shad would just shake his head and say, "No Grandpa!!"

No comments: