Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Sunday


Well, at least I got to go to Christmas Sunday! These boys were excited to wear their new Christmas ties and I thought I'd miss it! Handsome boys!


Ty- 5 1/2 years old
Levi- 4 1/2 years old
Shad- 23 months





Ty finished up his basketball season! These are two of his friends from the ward, Braxton and Dax. 

I was able to make it for his game after spending the morning going back to the hospital to be monitored for my BP and platelets. Ultimately, my BP came back down to normal and the platelets remained at 117. So good news/bad news from that- me and baby are healthy and good (especially for an epidural, such a relief!!) but got sent home, AGAIN! ha. I knew that would probably happen so I was a little disappointed but not completely surprised. What I am surprised about is that this baby is probably going to make it to its induction date!! I never ever thought that would happen and even my doctor doubted I'd make it! So now we're planning on going in tomorrow morning at 6:30 am! I'm so happy that I'm first on the list and that we get to go in so early!!! Tomorrow is baby day!! Finally!!! Funny how I feel like I'm overdue yet tomorrow I'm only 39 weeks! ha! 




Little Cade Bronson Smith!! He finally got a name! He looked so cute in his BYU gear since he came home on the day of the Vegas bowl game of BYU vs. U of U!!

No comments: