Sunday, August 16, 2015

20 Weeks!



This past Friday I went in for my 20 week ultrasound!! Can't believe I'm already half way done- blows my mind! But I'm also grateful that it's gone by so fast. The morning sickness is rough but I'm absolutely shocked at how much harder, physically, this pregnancy is being #4. Considerably even from number 3. I feel like I should be 30 weeks instead of 20. I've already gained over 30 lbs even though I've been going to the gym 4-5 times a week and running 3 miles each time I go. My back aches and this past week I've hurt my foot so I've been hobbling around. I look ridiculous. I'm hoping so bad it goes away because I HAVE to keep going to the gym. It's my sanity saver. This past week I've just sat with my left foot dangling in the hot tub while I read my book and the kids are in the day care. It's soooo awesome. My routine revolves around the gym and especially this summer, we go at 8 am every day so it's the perfect start to our day. So I'm praying this resolves and I can keep running my 3 miles. I've worked so hard to get in good running shape that I hate to lose it completely when I start back up postpartum. There's a reason people stop at 4 kids- holy cow! It's ROUGH. But oh so worth it!! I just can't imagine how my mom did 9- she truly is amazing and a saint and completely sacrificed her body. Whew!! One kid at a time! 
Anyways, back to this sweet baby!!! I left the boys with Lexi and got to enjoy the ultrasound all to myself! It never gets old and absolutely is incredible to watch. So sweet!! It was fun to see adorable little hands and feet so clear! Everything was perfectly healthy- such a RELIEF! I always worry so much about that. Placenta is fine, which was a problem when I was pregnant with Shad, so everything looked great! This little thing was measuring at 21 weeks and 1 day so a little big! I was 20 weeks and 4 days at these pictures. 
We love you sweet baby and are so excited to see what you are!!
Be nice to your mommy!!








No comments: