Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Temples and Moms

Mother's Day this year was perfect! So relaxing and TJ spoiled me all day. 
We thought everyone was meeting at TJ's abuelita's house so we hurried and got there by 8 am only to realize everyone was meeting at his mom's house, haha. But it was good to say hi to her and Aunt Martha. Then we came home and TJ made the best arepas- my favorite!! I got to sleep in and take a nap and open presents that the boys made at school- so cute! I love being a mom!
(I'm not sure why my phone pic quality is so bad).









Vannessa sent me this- it's Mother's Day 2010 :) 

Ruth stopped by to see the boys since they had little papers they made for her.





Yesterday we went to the Payson Temple Open House- it was beautiful and I'm so glad we made the effort to go! We met up with Lexi and her kids. Ty was especially intrigued and was very attentive. 










I guess 20 years ago, before all the housing developments in this area, one local farmer had some peacocks. Eventually they went wild and now we have wild peacocks that like to roam on our streets, perch on our rooftops and walk down the sidewalks. It's pretty funny and we're gotten used to the sound peacocks make. Molly loves them too and loves to chase them :)



Look what came back in the mail yesterday!!! I mailed this Christmas package on Oct. 15, 2014 and 6 months later it came back!! haha. I was shocked it actually made it all the way back!




No comments: