Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Sunday

Happy Holidays!!


The boys got to wear their new suits for the year the Sunday before Christmas. I told them they could open a present if they let Dad do their hair (Ty hates to gel it- that's why he's 99% of the time in a hat) and smile good for a picture- it worked like magic! I've found that spacing out the presents helps immensely for less overwhelmed, bratty, crazy kids on Christmas morning :) My mom came into town for Jessie's surgery and her and Jess spent the night Saturday so I could take them to the airport the next day. They got to open my mom's legos that morning, my grandparent's last week and a sibling one for these pictures. It's nice that they've enjoyed each present and played with it tons already. 

Ty- 4 1/2 years old
Levi- 3 1/2 years old
Shad- 11 months









No comments: