Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Snow Day


First snow day of the season came on the Christmas Day! These guys woke up to a blanket of white snow! I had to work on Christmas Eve so I got to drive home in a lovely little blizzard. Since I had to work this Christmas block, we wrote to Santa to ask him to come early. It actually worked out quite well since we celebrated Monday night and all day Tuesday which was warm, clear, snowless weather- perfect for when you got new bikes from Santa! If we would've waited and just done it on the normal days it would've ruined our bike riding day so surprisingly, things worked out quite well. 

These boys loved the snow! They were bundled up really good so it helped that they weren't getting too cold. I was even surprised that Shad loved it so much!! I kept waiting for him to lose it and start crying from getting too cold but he never did and I eventually just took him inside cause I was cold :)


 













No comments: