Saturday, November 8, 2014

Family Pictures

 So I found a groupon for $50 to get our family pictures done- to be honest, I'm not really in love with any of them. They are a little over-edited for my taste and we didn't get one good one of all of us that I can hang on the wall. There's a few that are close but either Ty looks handicapped, Levi is smiling very weird, or I don't like how I look. Soooo, I think we'll try again during Thanksgiving when we're in Marana- a friend is going to come over and we'll try some in my parent's fields. Cross your fingers!! Otherwise, we'll just have to wait until next year- ugh.


Family Pictures 2014























1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I feel exactly the same about over-edited pics! I will say I've seen far worse than yours! Y'all are adorable!