Monday, September 15, 2014

Uh oh

This happened yesterday. 

We are in trouble!




Is this not the cutest little bum ever?? Ha



And just a little sneak peek at Halloween (our FAVORITE holiday around here!!!)

We were trying on our costumes the other day and I couldn't help but take a picture of this cuteness. Yes, we are doing the boring, over-done, not-original Superhero costumes but how can we not with all boys and two of them who are obsessed with Superheroes??

It's so funny, I often get comments about how these Superhero movies are kinda violent or get asked if the kids have seen the most recent ones. It had never occurred to me that people actually think the boys have seen all the grown up, adult Marvel superhero movies??! Are you kidding me? Of course not! They've never even seen one second of them or know they exist. The reason they love Marvel superheroes is because Disney bought Marvel so they are ALL OVER the Disney store. They also watch the cartoon version on Netflix all the time which are catered to kids. It's just funny to me that most people probably assume I let them watch these adult movies! There's a reason why we only have Netflix and don't even have regular TV. I love not having commercials- TV drives me crazy most of the time. I'm beginning to see myself turning into my mom more and more everyday.... :)

No comments: