Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fireworks

Dallin, Amy and Clay came down to spend the 4th of July with us- it was so fun! This was my first year in the past 6 years that I didn't work the 4th at some point in time during the holiday so I was kinda excited. TJ had to work in the morning and after we watched the Colombia vs Brazil game (too bad they lost) and then we ended up going to Thanksgiving Point to watch fireworks. While waiting we ate and played games. The boys got bored after the first few minutes of fireworks but at least they weren't scared like I thought Ty might be! They covered their ears at first with the loud ones though. It's fun to see Clay and Shad together as they act like twins since they are so close in age. Cute little boys!




Levi would do this thing where he'd go, "ha. ha. ha." in the most monotonous voice you've ever heard and every time, Clay would just burst up laughing. It was hilarious! 




Clay- 6 months old
Shad- 5 1/2 months old










The boys played outside in the sprinklers earlier in the day- it was such a nice day out! They played for a long time and then I called for Levi and when he didn't answer I found him like this, asleep! This just shows he really is my kid who can sleep anywhere!




These boys were excited that Captain America was like "America's birthday" because he had the same colors :)


No comments: