Friday, March 21, 2014

My greatest accomplishment...


What is the greatest accomplishment of these last 28 years of my life, you may say?

Well, a new feat has topped the charts recently. With great pleasure I announce that I have successfully potty trained TWO toddler (boys) in the last 7 months. That's right. That is what I deem to be the most astounding thing I've ever done. And I mean it. :)

I seriously think potty training is the least pleasurable thing in the whole entire world. 
Especially with my stubborn boys but... they did it!! Yahoo!!!!

We're back to only ONE in diapers!! Now that's something to celebrate! Now we just have replaced the money we save on diapers and put it towards Shad's formula but I'll take it!



Happy TWO MONTHS to this little guy today!! 
Weight: 11 lbs, 1 oz (25%)
Length: 22.25 cm (21%)
Head Circ: 15.6 (73%)

Looks like we have a little guy with a big head- definitely from the Hendriksen side! haha, jk. 
Baby Shad certainly brings so much joy to our family. The boys adore him and he's always making them laugh by the funny little things babies do. Shad loves his swing, recently has started smiling and cooing, especially when he wakes up in the mornings. He likes the car and can usually comfort himself back to sleep as long as the car is moving and driving. He sleeps great and only wakes up twice now. The only thing that he's not in his crib (it's downstairs where it's cold and far away from me, plus we're moving) so they'll be sleep training issues in the crib in the future :). He's still a pretty calm, chill baby but loves to be held and snuggled. He still has wild, crazy hair that's difficult to contain and usually has some sort of bedhead hair in the back. Although he is started to get a bald patch in the back so I'm sure it'll be falling out soon. His hair color is still a lighter brown and eyes are just dark grey so far. He's my little buddy and I'm having so much fun with him!


Had to make sure he wore green on St. Patrick's Day! I took the boys to Chik-fil-a and me adn Shad just hung out while they played :)

What happens when I forget about the bath water running....




1 comment:

Jen Perkins said...

Go, Levi! Two in undies...that IS an achievement! And both of my babies had 100th percentile heads, so I think Shad's is tiny!