Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lately

Levi got to go on a breakfast date with Dad- he had soooo much fun. These boys LOVE spending that one on one time that's so important. It's so cute :)


Levi gets very proud of himself when he can put on his own shoes- nice outfit buddy!


 Reading books- they like to keep their tiger and shark towels on their heads. 
The other day we were doing a dinosaur puzzle and Ty said, "Look, Mom! A diplodocus because it has a long neck!" Huh??? I asked him how he knew that and he said, "Oh, just Bob the Builder dino movie." Scary how much they pick up from things they watch!!

These boys sure love each other. I walked in to find Lev laying on Ty's lap while they were watching a movie. Ty was scratching his head- it was pretty cute if I do say so myself. 


Last week Ty got to go to his first birthday party!! He was sooooo excited and slept with the invitation the two nights before the party. The second that I dropped him off he started opening up the present to show Madison what he got her- me and her mom both jumped in before she could see, haha. 

My cousin Kole got married to this cute girl, Courtney last week, in the Salt Lake Temple. It was fun to be able to go to the luncheon and reception with all the rest of the Allen family.


Devin and Teddi have a thing for babies right now- they are pretty much obsessed- mostly because they are so excited for their own little one to come so soon! They were walking around holding the 2 babies and Teddi being 9 months pregnant- we were laughing at what people must be thinking!



These boys love their Grandpa. When I picked Ty up from school the day they left he asked where Grandma, Grandpa and Tanner were. I told them they had to go home and he got the saddest look on his face and said, "But I miss my family!! I want to see them and play!!"

We have a smiler!!! 
I was able to grab a few pics of these first ones when he was exactly 6 weeks. I always feel like the first smiles are the best payback for the chaos of the newborn stage. It seems like they are just saying, "I do love you for everything you've done to keep me alive these last 2 months!" Love it and so excited for more to come. I am enjoying this little baby SO MUCH- the newborn stage hasn't seemed too bad and I savor the time we snuggle together :)




No comments: