Friday, February 21, 2014

One Month


One Month Old!

We are so in love with this sweet, calm, easy, chill little boy! Our whole family just worships the ground he lays on :) I love seeing my boys love on him and the smiles he brings to their faces.  He's a snuggler and would sleep all day long if someone is holding him. He's still in newborn diapers and clothes but I'm watching his legs get chunkier and that double chin starting. He's a great little eater and doesn't sleep too shabby either. He'll usually go from 9 pm to about 2 am and then every two hours after that- I can definitely handle that! It's great! 

He'll sometimes cry and when I can't get to him right that moment he'll stop and realize it's not his turn yet. :) Definitely a third child trait. I've realized it's okay if crying happens and this has helped me be a lot less frazzled. People have asked how the transition from 2 to 3 kids has been- overall, pretty surprisingly good! It has just made me realize what a nightmare going from 1 to 2 kids was with an out-of-control autistic toddler and newborn too close together, haha! 

We love this little Shadie Boy!!

No comments: