Tuesday, January 14, 2014

37- here we go!

Last week at 37 weeks- fingers crossed he comes soon!

Ugh- I hate maternity pics of me but if I don't document it someday I'll wish I had and the kids like to see it later on too. This past week marked 37 weeks!! Here we go- full term!! I am so ready to be done and happy I'm so close! Can't wait to get my body back and loose the weight (I've gained 55 lbs and it's very taxing, whew!!!). Ty pats my belly almost daily and tickles it and tells me the baby is laughing. :)

At my last appointment I was dilated to a 3 so I'm anxious to see what's going on this coming up Thursday. The boys are noticing all the things we are doing to get ready and I can tell they know something's up. It's cute to watch them and ask what everything is for. 

I'm still working and we'll just see what happens but I'm hoping he comes this weekend. If not I have an induction scheduled for the 24th- my endure to end date. :)

1 comment:

Jen Perkins said...

You look so cute! Come on out, baby!!!