Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Crazy boys


The boys were very excited about their new church belts they wore to church last Sunday. So excited that he had to carry around a Lightening McQueen lunchbox. Makes perfect sense.

Typical boys- can't leave each other alone....



And here begins round two of potty training. I'm striving for about 2 months of no diapers before this next baby comes but at the rate we're going, I'll probably get only one month out of it.... haha. Well, it's only been 2 days and we never have a day where we are home all day long so it's hard when we're out and about. But that's okay, we're going to get it!!!! Little kids in underwear just look so cute!! 

Underwear, boots, and Christmas socks.... what a combo!




Last weekend my work rented out a theater for the opening night of Catching Fire!!!! It was soooo good- better than the first one, I think. TJ and I got a date night out of it and afterwards found the Waffle Love truck- if you haven't tried it yet, you haven't lived!! So good!! We got caramelized waffles with Biscoff, whipped cream, raspberries and strawberries. The boys spent the night at Ruth's house but I was so uncomfortable and hurting that we went home by 9:30 pm. We are officially OLD and BORING!!! But I slept ALL NIGHT LONG without any interruptions and even slept in until 8:30 am- it was heavenly and felt soooo gooooood! Thanks Ruth!!!!! Best date night ever!

And this is what happened when I tried to sleep in last week because I worked from 5pm-5 am. The boys got themselves breakfast, helping themselves to two bags of cereal all over the carpet in both rooms!! So helpful!!!! :)

 These twelve hour shifts are starting to kill me- I'm not complaining because really, this pregnancy isn't that bad at all and I'm getting so close to being DONE! Plus, I only have 5 shifts to work until the end of the year- that's nothin'! :) Working all night didn't use to be so bad, even in the beginning when I was sick and so tired. Last week I ended up getting sent home because after about 11 pm, I have trouble walking due to some sort of nerve pain in my left hip area. Then by 1 am I can't walk at all, haha, it's so pathetic looking!!!!! Again, not complaining, just a little perplexed by how weird this is! I've never experienced anything like this before- literally being disabled! Once I go home to sleep I wake up fine. So weird. Pregnancy does such crazy things to your body.


Not sure about Ty's face in this pic but they sure had fun with their cereal mess. 

Levi has a thing for gloves lately....

Love this crazy boy! I think 2 years old is such a fun age as their little personalities start to come out more and more!


No comments: