Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break


It's Spring Break! Since having kids I've never known or cared when Spring Break was since I had babies but with Ty going to school M-F now, he gets a Spring Break too! I originally was trying to plan some sort of trip but things didn't work out- I am sooo glad it didn't now! It has been absolutely wonderful to have nothing planned, all day long. Can't remember the last time that happened- for a full week. We stay in our jammies until noon, play all day, do whatever we want- I feel like one of the kids!  I was also thinking how we have gone on some sort of trip, with bags packed and traveling involved, once a month since November- it's time for a STAYCATION!

We finally put together (okay, TJ put together) this awesome train set my parents gave the boys for Christmas. They've been having so much fun with it. I love it cause I've been getting so much stuff done while they play. Stuff that I haven't had time to do either- yay for school breaks!






No comments: