Friday, March 29, 2013

Goodbye Elder & Sister Wengert!

On Wednesday March 27th, my family came up  here to drop Jessie and Derek off at the Provo MTC. We went out to eat at Tucanos before- a tradition that strangely started after me with Devin.... haha, jk. It was so sad to see them go and a few tears might've been shed but it was good for them to finally start this new experience! They have no idea what they just got themselves into!! :) It'll be awesome though and fun to see their growth and hear about their exciting new lives. 

My cousin Kole came down to go out to eat with us- he's been home for about 2 weeks from the Hawaii Honolulu Mission. He's awesome- I love this kid!

Last glimpse of Jessie before we was taken! Good luck Jess and Dery! See you in 18 months and 2 years!!

And because a post isn't complete without a little boy in it....

Ty and I played this signing game the other night- he knew every single one, saying it verbally and signing it! I was impressed!

I asked him what his favorite one was- this is him signing "car" very enthusiastically! Silly boy!



No comments: