Thursday, February 28, 2013

Promotion!


After waiting patiently for over a year, this guy finally got an awesome promotion that he so DESERVES!!! Go TJ!!!!

He is now Supervisor over the VIP team of Customer Service for USANA Health Science- whoo hoo!!!! What this mostly means is a better chance of us getting into MBA school so keep your fingers crossed!! It'll also mean a pay raise and more flexibility with his schedule which is so great!! It also will bring great leadership opportunities and more autonomy.

I'm so proud of him and am amazed by his continual optimism, selflessness, and service to others. Never once has he flat out complained or whined or talked bad about his bosses who made promises long ago about promotions and things. He is so giving and kind and always thinks of himself last. I'm so grateful for him in my life and the love he gives me and our boys! Thanks Teej! Love you!

1 comment:

tricia said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you guys! He definitely deserves it!