Friday, December 7, 2012

December

My parents flew up for a quick trip on Sat and Sun for Dallin and Amy's Utah Open House in Centerville. I didn't really take any pictures of it because it felt like just a repeat of their wedding and reception at our house. :) But Ty enjoyed being with Grandma and Grandpa again. 

My ER work party was at this fun bowling place with Costa Vida- it was fun and the boys loved bowling again. Our awesome ER docs put it on for us complete with prizes and drawings. I really enjoy the people I work with so much- makes all the difference in the world.




These two were very quiet and suddenly Ty came upstairs saying, "uh oh" over and over. 

"uh-oh" x 2

The response I got when I asked why they threw down all the shoes. :)



These two were watching some video I recorded of them two laughing and they were both cracking up over it, watching it over and over and over....

Can you imagine sitting like this on the stair with still half of the stair left? I was thinking about that the other day and how ridiculous adults would look like this.... :)


Love this little man's long eyelashes- no fair. Why do boys always get them?




These two play so good together. Of course, Ty beats up on him occasionally, but for the most part they can't do anything apart. They each get so bored without the other. 




No comments: