Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cousin Halloween Party

Cousin Halloween Party!!! 

We got together with my sister-in-laws and had a little party with games, crafts, pizza and- of course- picture taking! These were some of my favorites.

Easton "The Hulk"- 9 years
Cole "Captain America"- 7 years
Peyton "Iron Man"- 5 years
Trey "Thor"- 3 years
Ty "Tin Man"- 2 years
Brock "Hawk Eye"- 18 months
Levi "Cowardly Lion"- 15 months
Parker "Puppy Dog"- 13 months




This little lion found some cereal and was eating the whole time- that's why the weird mouth :)
The Hulk was very much in character the whole time :)

The Tin Man's mom forgot his shoes so boots had to make do. 



I had asked my grandma to make a simple little apron out of the blue gingham that Dorothy wears that I could just throw over some clothes and this was the result. She always has to go all out, which I love :)



Finally got one picture with the Tin Man's hat and axe all together- it's a little tricky with this kid! He wouldn't wear the hat but once he saw his cousins with their masks and faces painted he thought it was kinda cool after all.

 This lion wouldn't smile for anything!! So serious!






Dezi's 5 superhero boys- so cute!! I mean, manly and handsome and powerful!

What happens when we wait until the end of the night to take a picture :)

Working on our Halloween crafts

2 comments:

doug s. said...

your dress looks amazing! What an awesome grandma! I love that your costumes all go together. Ty and Levi look adorable!

doug s. said...

And it's actually Tricia, not doug. He probably doesn't want me making comments under his name...